Environmental science is the study of interactions among physical, chemical, and biological components of the environment. It is an interdisciplinary science overlapping the categories in Natural sciences, Engineering sciences and Social sciences. In nature, Environmental chemistry is the study of chemical alterations in the environment. Principal areas of study include Contamination and Pollution. The studies of the impact of pollution in terms of Qualitative and Quantitative also included in the Environmental studies and related equipment are included in our Environmental division.
We can rely on more than 30 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and designing safety cabinets. We have gained a leading position on various other European and worldwide markets.
Ecosafe, the safety specialist, propose you an adapted solution to all your storage problems of chemical products.
Ecosafe material are conformed to the more strict norms :
Ecosafe it's more than 20 different ranges of safety cabinets for the storage of :
- solvents and others flammables or explosive products,
- corrosive products as acids or bases,
- poisonous, toxic products, reative,
- pesticides and hazardous products...
- all our cabinets could be equipped with an adapted exhausting system.
- for flammables products : built in stainless steel or galvanized steel, they are fire-proof and explosion-proof.
- for corrosive products : built in polyethylne (HDPE).
Emergency showers and eye-washes
- french manufacture and comply with actual regulations.
- Anti-fire blankets
- Safety dustbins
- Safety ashtrays
- in polyethylene for corrosive products,
- in steel for flammable and dangerous products.
Bürkle develops, produces and markets manual sampling systems, filling devices for aggressive liquids and plastic labware.
Buerkle stands for quality and innovation and impresses with it’s over 60 years of experience and in providing practical solutions for practical people.